New FastTrack Accelerator StartupsDecember 1, 2017 by Lee Erickson
We’re proud to announced the nine startups that were accepted into our 2017-18 FastTrack Accelerator program.
New expanded program
The program has been extended from the previous 10-week programs, that took place over 3 months, to a 15-week program that spans 5 months . This will allow the startups to spend more time on customer discovery and building a sustainable business mode. Startup teams in the program receive free office space for one year, Wi-Fi, printing and coffee. Additionally, they will have access to up to $3,000 to help with customer discovery.
Community members, faculty, and students
The teams consist of a great mix of undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty, and community members.
The nine startups in the FastTrack program are:
- AARQ — software that allows auto repair shops to remotely diagnose a customer’s vehicle and expedite the repair process.
- Customize IT — a website that streamlines the process of finding and comparing options for creating customized merchandise such as t-shirts and coffee mugs.
- HemoGO — a mobile blood testing application that reduces the need for individuals to travel to a lab for routine blood tests.
- Hidlo Studios — a digital marketing agency developing the world’s first Snapchat geofilter management software.
- Local Growcery — an online marketplace for conscious consumers to buy the freshest, locally grown food direct from farmers in their community.
- Pathways AI — artificial intelligence-powered disease management for Parkinson’s patients allowing them to better track the progression of their disease and provide that data directly to their physicians.
- Pets I’ve Met — a photo-sharing mobile app that allows pet lovers to keep picture memories of all the animals they meet.
- TransferMatch — a platform that helps universities reduce the time and resources needed to accurately identify transferable course credits by leveraging artificial intelligence to automate the course matching process.
- UnisBrands —3D printing technology that allows individuals to create custom footwear based on their individual style and foot size.
Look for these companies to do great things.