Will I have a business by the end of the 4-weeks?August 19, 2017 by Lee Erickson
That’s hard to say. We can tell you, however, that by the end of the program, you will:
- have verified your assumptions about the problem and who has it,
- have a clear statement of the problem or job your customer is trying to accomplish and the root cause of that problem/need,
- know what your customer is doing to try solve the problem today and how that’s working for them,
- understand what motivates your customer to keep looking for a solution, and
- be able to pinpoint how you can provide value with your solution.
With all that under your belt, you’ll be ready to start building a minimum viable product and start testing the market.