Our programs are open to everyone (community members, Penn State students, faculty, and staff).
Summer Founders Program
Penn State’s Summer Founders Program gives Penn State teams $10,000 each for their startup, non-profit, or social good venture. The 13-week program is designed to provide 1-on-1 mentoring to help you build and grow your venture.
Participants in the program:
- Meet weekly with industry experts and successful entrepreneurs at weekly group dinners
- Have dedicated desk space in our of our team rooms
- Have 24×7 access to our facilities for 1 year
- Have access to our extensive advisor network
- Have access to up to $3000 in funding for customer discovery (for qualified teams)
This program is best suited for startup teams who have validated their idea and made some progress on defining a solution.
Applications close February 15th at midnight
- Team kickoff dinner: March 19th
- Weekly Wednesday dinners: May 15th – July 31st
- Startup Showcase: Aug 7th
Apply to our summer program now.