If you're ready to startup, apply now.
Ready grow your venture?
The Summer Founders program gives startups an equity-free $15,000 grant to grow their venture over the summer.
Startups in the program…
- attend weekly dinners and 1-on-1 coaching sessions to discuss current challenges, share successes, and learn from each other
- meet regularly with mentors and experienced entrepreneurs to grow their network and accelerate their ventures
- have 24×7 access to the Happy Valley LaunchBox facility and space in one of our team rooms for 1 year, with free Wi-Fi, coffee, and printing
- have access to free server credits and 1-year subscriptions to SOLIDWORKS, and POWr
- may be eligible to receive an additional $3,000 for support customer discovery through the Invent Penn State NSF I-Corps Site program
This program is best suited for startups who can commit to working full time on their ventures over the summer.
- Applications close: Feb 16
- Notification of interviews: Feb 21
- Team interviews: Feb 27 and 28
- Teams selected: Mar 2
- Startup Showcase: August 12
Group bootcamps run from 6-8PM on the following dates:
- May 20,27
- June 3, 10, 17, 24
- July 8, 15, 22, 29
- August 5
Have an idea, but need help getting started?
The Idea TestLab helps you get a better handle on the problem, who has it, and how you can provide value.
- 4, 2-hour group sessions
- access to up to $3000 for customer discovery
- access to 1-on-1 mentoring
- 24×7 access to LaunchBox for duration of program
This program is best for early stage entrepreneurs who are just exploring the feasibility of their idea..
- Applications close: Feb 7
Co-working open to everyone. M - F, 8:30 - 4:30.