Our programs are open to everyone (community members, Penn State students, faculty, and staff).
This 4-week program helps you figure out if you can turn your idea into a viable business. In this program, you will:
- Validate customer needs
- Identify key customer characteristics
- Define your target market
- Build a customer experience map
- Evaluate competitors
Participants have 24×7 access to LaunchBox during the 4-week program, access to 1-on-1 mentoring, and are fast-tracked into our Accelerator interview process.
This program is best for early stage entrepreneurs who are just exploring the feasibility of their idea.
- Fall 2017 application deadline: CLOSED
- Spring 2018 application deadline: Jan 31st at midnight
Spring teams meet weekly for 4, 2-hour sessions from 6-8PM on the following Wednesdays:
Optional 1-on-1 mentoring sessions scheduled based on availability.
What are you waiting for? Today's a great day to start a business.