- Market analysis and competitive research
- Business planning
- Business viability assessment
- Capital acquisition: debt, equity, angel, Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)
- Environmental management: regulatory assistance
- Technology commercialization
- Veterans’ entrepreneur resources
Penn State SBDC also offers Innovation & Growth and Continuity & Survival Services. For a full list of services, visit the SBDC web site.
Drop in Wednesdays & Fridays, 1:30 – 4:30 PM. Also by appointment.
Note, the office will be closed June 2nd, 7th, and 9th.