- Market analysis and competitive research
- Business planning
- Business viability assessment
- Capital acquisition: debt, equity, angel, Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)
- Environmental management: regulatory assistance
- Technology commercialization
- Veterans’ entrepreneur resources
Penn State Small Business Development Center (SBDC) also offers Innovation & Growth and Continuity & Survival Services. For a full list of services, visit the SBDC web site.
Drop in Mondays & Wednesdays, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
Also by appointment (or by chance) – email or call 814.867.4411